Here come the Hornets [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif[/img]
hawks/celts actually was the best game id seen in a long time, atlanta was there the whole way, joe johnson misses one free throw all night, with 2 seconds left.
SA up on NO in NO 3rd qr
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
Here come the Hornets [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif[/img]
SA pissed it away, couldnt hit a shot down the strecth
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
Went on a 4 min drought didn't they? Picked the worse time to do it.
SA plays PHX next thursday on Christmas, then Lakers/Boston right after. Going to be a good day to tune in for some rivalries.
Lakers playing Miami right now on ESPN.
Magic just destroyed the Hornets.
Suns/Spurs coming on ABC right now. Suns should dominate Biggins Spurs [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
After that, Lakers/Celtics coming on. Aahhh, I love Christmas basketball. Should both be good games, great rivalries.
Someone please get rid of the Hack-a-Shaq rule, bad for the game.
Suns choke again.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Series is tied there buddy. I still stand by what I said, no worse then 4th.
I'll be glad if the Celts have home court in the finals this year, officiating was atrocious as always in LA.
Bookmarks